Deer! What good are they besides food???

Blackstock01

Sore Luzr
Broad sided a buck yesterday at about 40-45mph @5:45 in the morning. Had his head down like he was sniffing a trail. Messed up the front pretty good but was drivable. Deer went flying off to the left and died pretty quick. I got a saw from a coworker and went back to get the rack but someone had already cut the head off. Man, they bleed a lot...The best news besides one less deer- I hit it with my 03 Silverado work truck :D

Brad

Glad to hear you and the L are OK...

Be glad it wasn't a direct hit, I hate when the intestines explode on the hood...that smell lasts forever when it gets in the air cowls!!

Ahhhh!!! Consequently, a Doe ran into the side of my wife's Murano after reading this thread!!! Luckily it just buckled the front plastic bumper and dented the fender...

It makes sense, there aren't that many hunters anymore and the population is growing. I whacked two this year with a bow without even trying...

It makes sense, there aren't that many hunters anymore and the population is growing. I whacked two this year with a bow without even trying...

Cause you guys got too many bleeding heart liberals.

Forest goat (deer) are plentiful down here, too, but a whole lot of them end up in the freezer... yummmmmmy...

Back