Charity Car Show for fallen Tampa Officers

Hey guys,

For anyone who is interested, my local mustang club is having Charity Car Show to benefit the families of fallen Tampa Police Officers David Curtis and Jeffrey Kocab. Saturday, August 14th 10am - 2pm, Location: Gator Ford: I4 - Exit 10. Hope some of you can make it. There are already about 100 people signed up and room for about 300. Anyone is welcome...here is the flyer.

-Cort

charity.jpg

This is a great opportunity to support the family's of the fallen officer's

If I can get away that weekend I'll be there. :eek:ldtu:

This is a great opportunity to support the family's of the fallen officer's

If I can get away that weekend I'll be there. :eek:ldtu:

It really is a great cause. Unfortunately I won't be a able to make it because I won't be back in the US until the 2nd of September. Thought I should still spread the word since it's looking like it's going to be a real good turnout.

-Cort

It really is a great cause. Unfortunately I won't be a able to make it because I won't be back in the US until the 2nd of September. Thought I should still spread the word since it's looking like it's going to be a real good turnout.

-Cort

You're in StangForce? You know Rob K? He's a friend of mine. I tried to get out to the show but my A/C has been broken and driving down to Tampa from Orlando in the middle of the summer would've been a nightmare.

You're in StangForce? You know Rob K? He's a friend of mine. I tried to get out to the show but my A/C has been broken and driving down to Tampa from Orlando in the middle of the summer would've been a nightmare.

Yep I'm in SF. :eek:ldtu: I know Rob too. Cool guy. Yeah I was pretty bummed I couldn't make the show either. We'll have to get together. I'll be out at Speedworld pretty much every night I can with the L and the stang when I'm back in town in about a week. Small world. haha

-Cort

Yep I'm in SF. :eek:ldtu: I know Rob too. Cool guy. Yeah I was pretty bummed I couldn't make the show either. We'll have to get together. I'll be out at Speedworld pretty much every night I can with the L and the stang when I'm back in town in about a week. Small world. haha

-Cort

Word, small world indeed! I'm down to get out to OSW. I haven't been with my L yet and I'm anxious to see what my close to stock numbers are. All I have right now is a full 3" cannon exhaust which is really not helping with no other supporting mods. :)

Back