Anyone? helloooooooooo

I am still here. We are having a GTG from LightningRodder at the All Ford Car Show in Manchester TN on August 14th. I have been the past 2 years and have been the only Lightning there both times. It would be good to represent with a bunch of us :thumbup:

I am still here. We are having a GTG from LightningRodder at the All Ford Car Show in Manchester TN on August 14th. I have been the past 2 years and have been the only Lightning there both times. It would be good to represent with a bunch of us :thumbup:

Now that sounds like fun. I will have to put that one on my calender:eek:ldtu:

:eek:ldtu:

I might be interested in coming to this been a little over a year and a half since ive been to any kind of outings need to get out of this town for a few days!

where can i get vendor info on this show?

We are gonna try and find a metting place for this show.As soon as we figure it out and everyhting,me or Tony will post it up

Back