Ad Expired: 1996 2wd Bronco project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowered price to 2250 OBO I Really want this thing gone.... Would consider trades for FRJ, V Strom 1000 or maybe even a KLR with some cash on my end if needed.

20130706_211346.jpg20130706_211331.jpg20130706_211321.jpgNever thought I would part with this, but I need more money for my down payment at the end of the month. I need to sell my 1996 2wd bronco project. I have owned it since about 2003. has about 120k on it. It is a 1996 xl 351w e4od It was an ex forest service rig, and was my off road rig for quite a few years so the body is a bit rough. The worst side is pictured in the above photos. Their is no rust at all on her. Truck has manual windows and locks, does have ac and cruise.
It is lowered with unknown brand 3 inch coils and DJM beams up front and an axle flip in the rear. Everything in the front is brand new, brakes, bearings every piece of steering linkage and shocks minus the spindles. Rear end has about 15k on a new 4.10 gear set and a lockright brakes and shocks are also new in the rear.
Tires are BFG radial TA 205 15 up front and 275 60 15 rear on wheel vintiques 41 ford wheels. Wheels and tires have never been on the road, but wheels have started to rust from being outside for about a year and a half.
I have been slowly working on it for the last couple of years and now I need to sell her to help pay for my new house.
Engine is pretty stock, MSD coil, Bassani off road y pipe and Macs equal length headers. Being a 96 it is a mass air motor. Truck still has 4x4 trans and transfer case in it, but have a 2wd tail shaft housing and shaft to convert.
Last time I tried and start her it wouldn't, it sounded like it jumped time. I really don't have the time to finish it, and don't want to drag it to Idaho at the end of the month when I move. The title is in my storage unit in Idaho now, so the truck will come with a bill of sale, and I will , or can do a rapid lost title from the DMV which says it should take less than a week, buyer decides. I will get some more photos up tomorrow Or PM me and I can email them to you. Email me at bigbronco1996@hotmail.com for a faster response.
I am looking for 2250 OBO but need her gone. Their is that much in new parts alone. Truck is located in the Vancouver Wa area. Thanks for looking Patrick

Last edited:
Bump, lowered price, getting close to time to move, and I really don't have the time to finish her. Make me an offer and come take it. Also would trade plus or minus cash for an FJR, V Strom 1000 maybe even a KLR, heck even a quad or some shop tools for the new house maybe. Shoot me your trade ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back