1993 Ford Lightning FS $6000

micky

I have a 1993 Ford Lightning #3200 for sale, it has 138,000 miles on it at the moment (06/20/2004) The truck is completely stock except a 1" intake spacer, and a roll pan. I had a set of hedman longtube headers on it for a while, but i took them off and put the stock ones back on. (they will be sold along with the truck)
The reason I'm selling this truck is because of the rise in gas prices, and I already have a drag mustang that is fully built up. (i dont need two hot rods)
The truck does have an aftermarket CD player as well.
I was in the process of changing out all the speakers in the truck, but decided not to. I will go ahead and throw in the speakers I was going to use along in with it.
The truck has never been to the drag strip, I am the 3rd owner of this truck and knew the past owners.

email me at jordan_g_82@hotmail.com subject 1993 lightning if your interested.
thx!

click on link for pictures
http://www.scatterbranch.com/pictures/

yes the truck is still for sale

i am leaving for a 3 week trip to europe here on wednesday (july 21) so i will not be able to answer any questions past then.

guerro said:
I guess you missed the part about the seller being out of the country and unable to answer any replies ? :D

I guess you missed the post where he said he wouldn't answer after the 21st and the post about "is it still for sale" was made on the 19th.:hh:

Back