Sold: 1984 1/2 gt350 mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.

southbay

orig gt 350,motor,5spdtranny and rear are orig.motor has some uprades,intake and carb,bbk long tubes and h-pipe,msd.alum rad.strut tower brace,frame connectors.brand new welds with new tires,fatty and skinny's.have orig carb,wheels,air cleaner,a/c.body is clean,paint is decent shape for 30 year old car.fram rails good,bottom of doors good.interior is clean,dash has some cracks,headliner needs to installed.runs and drive great no issue's.107,ooo orig miles.also have an extra 8.8 rear with 355 and an extra set of red halo's. $6500 for all or best cash offer.
516-852-4017 howie.

Looks like a clean lil car.
? off topic a lil but what Monte Carlo bar is that.
I ask cuz I have an 85GT and I have a bar off a 95 hanging on my garage wall. I have not tried yet but I have a feeling I can make it work on the 85. Now that i see that one in the car I think I may take a lttle time and see how much "modification" it will need to fit I was concerned about the air filter mostly.

BTW GLWS sorry for the hi jack

beautiful car

4 eyes are becoming very popular

have you posted it on the corral?

good luck with sell!

Is that a Confederate Air Force P-51? One of my all-time favorite aircraft! :tu

(end thread hijack)

No it is a Private owners aircraft.
He (owner) actually has an extensive collection(over 40 planes)of warbirds/military aircraft. Mostly WWII stuff however he also has an F5 and just picked up a 1967 COBRA Helicopter not car.

My dad had one those when I was 17 years old. I really liked the car a lot. They were pretty fast for what was out there back in the day. GLWS! :tu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back