LightningFest 6

FASTFORD

9 seconds or bust !!!!!
Well any word on if there is going to be one ? Has anyone started planning it or stepping up to help plan it ?

I might not have a new truck yet since we have a baby on the way, but I will still be there. If we have Lfest6.

I hope there is going to be cause i'll be there again. Had a blast the last 4 times!!

We know something has to start soon, so some of us are working on it. But don't assume that any particular club (MKLO) is going to pick up the ball and run with it, or that it's gonna be at KCIR again.

If it happens, then some of us are going to have to saddle up to the bar and do it, and depending on who can take the lead and get it done, the location and/or date may change.

Like MJ said, no news yet, but we're working on it.

If there is a 6... I can help out at the track....If its not more than a 2-3day drive from peoria,il..... Sure was a fun time the 2 I was at!!!!!!!
Kerry

I will ask around up here. While I may not be a huge contributor to this site I love my Lightning just as much as the rest of you. Maybe we can get something set up here in Detroit with Ford & SVT?

I will ask around up here. While I may not be a huge contributor to this site I love my Lightning just as much as the rest of you. Maybe we can get something set up here in Detroit with Ford & SVT?

Go Visit The l Fest 6 Poll On both Gen 1 & 2 board Areas...

Back