#439 build thread

Are you using Quick4?
I have a tremec

Hw15sscl.jpg

Last edited:
Dang I never knew that. When I had the pxshift I just had my 2 step on a button. Worked perfectly.

Was it momentary or latching? Mine was latching, intention was to do a burnout without the launch control kicking in, punch the button to switch on the brake pedal activation. With it latched, the transmission won't shift. If it's just a momentary, you'd never notice because you wouldn't hold the button down after launch.

Definitely not an issue if it doesn't have transmission control.

In the end, it didn't matter, the brake pedal works great with an automatic transmission.

Was it momentary or latching? Mine was latching, intention was to do a burnout without the launch control kicking in, punch the button to switch on the brake pedal activation. With it latched, the transmission won't shift. If it's just a momentary, you'd never notice because you wouldn't hold the button down after launch.

In the end, it didn't matter, the brake pedal works great with an automatic transmission.
So your pushbutton was bypassing the brake pedal switch so it would not go into launch control? Basically opening the brake switch circuit while you had the brake pressed.

Using the brake pedal circuit to enable launch control... what input did you select in PxS? I don't see one for "brake", or did you tap into the brake switch circuit to make the "launch in" circuit in PxS? I guess that makes the "launch in " circuit anytime you press the brake pedal while driving though right?

Last edited:

Ahh mine was momentary. Makes sense now.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

As far as I remember, this is the default setup. It's on Loop 1, and that's the brake pedal. I can see "Launch" activate any time I'm stopped with my foot on the brake.
1715726680762.png

Okay, yeah Loop 1 was what mine was on. Just need to tweak the setup parameters for my truck and see how well it works next time at the track. Would have done it a long time ago had I known I didn’t need a separate button.

Electronic boost controller is on its way from Stinger now so hopefully I can get boost trimmed up a bit better as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back