Latest activity

• siderbox
    I keep mine, ended up finding a direct replacement. There are knock off ones out there also but the Perkins unit is top quality...
  • rusty_408
    rusty_408 reacted to FMOS Racing's post in the thread Surge system with Like Like.
    I picked up the pump run signal at the diagnostic connector.
  • rusty_408
    rusty_408 reacted to Required's post in the thread Surge system with Like Like.
    Once I read the diagram that is exactly what I did. The install wasn’t terrible, rerouting the fuel lines was my main concern. I took my...
  • O
    oilwell1415 replied to the thread Expedition console.
    After looking at some pics of these consoles it looks like a few inches could possibly be trimmed off the back to allow it to move back...
  • FMOS Racing
    FMOS Racing replied to the thread Smog pump delete loose???.
    You're probably reaching the power level where the factory tensioner is going to become an issue. I've already purchased a GT foxbody...
  • FMOS Racing
    '94/'95 trucks didn't get that neat little offset arrangement. The cooler was directly on the block and the filter mated to that. So...
  • tomlightning
    tomlightning replied to the thread Expedition console.
    What year expedition consol is that? Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
  • core-rider
    core-rider replied to the thread Smog pump delete loose???.
    After disassembling the pulley and a bit more investigation I found a small bit of slop in the contact between the bearing outer shell...
  • S
    slow94 replied to the thread Expedition console.
    The stock one? Maybe find a replacement lol. It broke a long time ago. Or I will just make a panel out of aluminum and paint it black...
  • tomlightning
    tomlightning replied to the thread Expedition console.
    That looks awesome! What are you gonna do for the ashtray? Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
  • core-rider
    I’ve noticed a slight “clunk or knock” from the grille of my truck lately… while removing the alternator for an upgrade I checked the...
  • Raymond_B
    Raymond_B reacted to lightning_2000's post in the thread Project snowball with Like Like.
    Called Baumann today It's only 300 to send the quick 4 gen 1 in and upgrade to a gen 2 version
  • lightning_2000
    lightning_2000 replied to the thread Project snowball.
    Called Baumann today It's only 300 to send the quick 4 gen 1 in and upgrade to a gen 2 version
  • O
    Can't you just ditch the coolant part of it and screw the filter directly onto the adapter in its place?
  • 93raven
    Yeah, it is nice to have the oil filter straight up and down for changes. It will be nicer to not spend 100 bucks on a lower radiator hose
Back